I’m seen relatively amazing things been shipped by people on the way to Cotonou. Here is a sample, apart from the usual huge crates, TV sets, etc:
- 2 enormous (more than 20”) flat-screens, HÃ¶her brand — belonging to the same person
- 1 travel crate for a large dog — folded, with no dog (maybe they want to bring one back from BÃ©nin?)
- 5 kgs of semolina
- 2 6-liter waterproof barrels — presumably carrying the belongings of someone having a limited confidence in the plane’s ability not to crash into the sea
- 1 car door — with window down
- 1 2-meter long car bumper
I was definitely not blending in well with my trusty Karrimor.