With Agile 2008 just around the corner, superlatives abound: “largest Agile conference in the world“, “premier international conference in agile development“, “a production team of highly respected Agile experts“, “spans the whole spectrum of agile practice“.
Participating companies are also guilty of that.
One such is SolutionIQ, who boasts “more speakers than any other services organization in attendance“. I have counted 9 speakers and 9 presentations on their page.
Well, at Valtech, we have “only” 8 presenters, plus one organizer (yours truly): Greg Hutchings, Gilles Mantel, Dave Nicolette, Ryan Hoegg, Mark Smith, Andrew Rendell, Alan Goerner and Tim Walker. But they will host a total of 12 presentations:
- Greg Hutchings: Distributed agile teams and alternative contractual forms: what works best?
- Greg Hutchings: Contractualisation des projets Agiles
- Gilles Mantel: Test-Driven Requirements – Beyond Tools
- Tim Walker: Scrum Accelerator: The Game
- Dave Nicolette: Effective Pairing: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Dave Nicolette Manager’s Introduction to TDD, with Karl Scotland
- Dave Nicolette: Overcoming Resistance to Change, with Lasse Koskela
- Dave Nicolette and Ryan Hoegg Advanced TDD Randori & Fishbowl
- Mark Smith: The use of Ritual in Agile currently and identifying improving ways to harness the power of ritual
- Andrew Rendell: Effective and Pragmatic Test Driven Development
- Alan Goerner: The Tail and the Dog: Aligning Governance with Agile Project Management
- Alan Goerner: The Aikido of Agile Project Metrics
So, there! ;-)